Friday, December 25, 2009

I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

i needd sumthing funn cute and sexy! lmao



my name is lauren



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

You're 14! You don't need a myspace OR a "sexy" name.



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

Laurasaurus. (its adorable) xLaurasaur_, the dinasaur thing is in atm.



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

FairyAngel , StarDust, Moonlight, NightStar, Twinkles, sweetangelita, Cherryblossom, Sakura-cherryblossom, ........Luna,



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

LOL Lauren



or



Lauren LOL



Lauren Lollapalooza



http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...



Love Lauren



or



Lauren Love



Lauren Ludicrous



http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

laurenlicious



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

qt pie



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

how about "i'm way too young for myspace"



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

Laurelai



You Wish!



Eye Candy



Princess Lauren



Bella Babe



Lauren for President



(...or ...your nickname)



Just some ideas lmao - my myspace name is "Country Girl" 閳?br>



Ceecee



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

Lauren Lou



Or you could use your three initials.



Example: LRH=BBY



The bby stands for baby.



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

how about..



your NOT cool because you have a myspace.



and, your NOT cool because you "claim" to be a "fawkin party animal"..nice try, I read your profile..



stop pretending to be something your NOT..



and stop starving yourself to attract attention.



it's not working.



"I could literally live off of breath mints, gum and water!"



"I love my friendZ"..



come on, we all know that you don't love your friends..



noone does.



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

Jailbait!!



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

name as cutie la



I need a really cute myspace name! I'm 14. help?

Umm...you're a little young for myspace. But it's the craze and you'll probably have one anyways no matter what anyone says.



I wouldn't worry about a "sexy" name. Then old men who can't find women their age might start hitting on you.



You could make it Lolo. My friend's name is Lauren and that's her myspace name. Or !@ur3n.



You should be really safe on the internet, whether it's on yahoo, myspace, facebook, my yearbook, or whatever. Don't give out your phone number (even if it's on comments on your friend's page...you may not know all of their friends and they may not either) or your address, or any other identifiable personal information.



My picture is on here, but that's the only thing identifying me from anyone else. They better not come knocking on my door! haha.



I'm not preaching to you, nut it's better to be safe with all the bad people out there. Just because somebody says they're somebody, doesn't mean they're really that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk