Monday, December 28, 2009

I can't think of any good myspace name. any ideas?

my name is erin and unless it is a special occasion i usually put a heart, but i am bored of that. so i need some good ideas help please!!



I can't think of any good myspace name. any ideas?

hey erin



My suggestion is to go on to freecodesource.com, click on generators, go to name generators, and then you will be able to type your name with many little embilishments.



http://www.freecodesource.com/index.php?...



theres the link



hope i help



I can't think of any good myspace name. any ideas?

閳烘吅lobadob閳?br>I can't think of any good myspace name. any ideas?



have a look on google and put in nickname maker or along those lines and a web page that generates nicknames against your name will choose one for you!!!



I can't think of any good myspace name. any ideas?

why don't you just use your real name? Why do you want to waste your time thinking up a new name?



I can't think of any good myspace name. any ideas?

Depends on how "contactable" you want to be. Many people will ignore or get irritated at all the cutesy little things... if you want people you know to find you, stick with your name... you don't have to use your last name (protect your privacy)... but when I look at my six pages of friends, I like to see a name with whatever profile pic there is... that way I don't have to guess who %26amp;^*@cutiepie%26amp;#*@ is... or why there is a picture of a dog/cat/guppie on my friends list.



I can't think of any good myspace name. any ideas?

[*put name here*] [is] [your] [mystery]...



I can't think of any good myspace name. any ideas?

erinLIIKE!閳?br> Eriin..閳?)閳?br> OMG.its.ERIN閳?br>



add me?



love to hear from you



www.myspace.com/hazel_layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk