Saturday, November 28, 2009

To put names on ma Freinds?Myspace?

It sounds confusing but here it goes...



Well i saw a friends Profile and all of her tops had Names(for example: I have''Shut up and kiss me'',but on her tops she has me''annoying yet lovable bff'' how can she do sat plz help..if this is confusing ill explain again..



Myspace Name is: Shut and kiss me,but when i go to my friends profile ma name(on her tops)is ''ANNOYING YET LOVABLE BFF''



HELP TO FIND OUT HOW SHE DID THAT



I ASKED HER BUT SHE DOESNT REMEMBER



To put names on ma Freinds?Myspace?

Your friend probably used a code to generate a custom friends list:



http://www.123mycodes.com/myspace-friend...



To put names on ma Freinds?Myspace?

OMG!!! i was just searching yahoo for websites that allow me to do that...i havent had any luck yet but you can try asking your friend what she did and if that doesnt work you can go on her page and in the corner there will be links to where she got if from...try all those links and see if they work...plz tell me if you find out how!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk